LB is one of the leading developers of long-term real estate projects in various segments in the Baltics, including office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, parking lots and others. LB has been operating in this sector since 1996. In Latvia, LB manages and develops the Origo shopping center, in Estonia – the largest shopping center in the country – Ülemiste. In the center of Riga, LB is developing a modern, environmentally and socially friendly business center Origo One and a city quarter.
S/c Origo new building and business center Origo One has obtained the world’s leading building sustainability assessment method’s BREEAM certification with the highest final rating among all shopping centers in the Baltics and business centers in Latvia, as well as received the main prize in the competitions “Riga Architecture Award 2021”, “Latvian Construction Prize of the year 2020” and recognized as the most sustainable building in Latvia in 2021.
Whose main responsibility will be to ensure Linstow group companies owned properties technical operations and maintenance according to Linstow Baltic Group developed procedures and standards.
At the same time this person will be the main contact person for tenants if any questions arise outside technical area.
- Plan and organize technical maintenance of properties and its technical infrastructure;
- Organize and supervise preventive maintenance processes;
- Prepare drafts of maintenance budgets, organize and control budget implementation;
- Monitor and control work of external maintenance companies in accordance with agreement and maintenance schedule;
- Propose CAPEX plan and organize execution. Administer procurement activities associated with CAPEX and maintenance work according to internal procedures;
- Organize tenant replacement process in the property according to the legal requirements and internal procedures;
- Participate in the new development projects planning and implementation;
- Be the main contact person for tenants in any matter.
- Education in Engineering or Construction;
- At least 5 years’ experience in real estate technical management;
- Excellent Latvian language, good English and Russian language skills;
- Good digital competency;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Salary up to 2900 EUR Gross;
- Petrol allowance – 100 litres per month;
- Health and life insurance after 3 months trial according to Linstow Baltic policy;
- Payments into 3rd level pension fund according to Linstow Baltic HR policy after one year of employment.
Please send us your CV and application in Latvian with the reference Technical manager by November 8, 2021.
Please use the Fontes CV form available on the Fontes website www.fontes.lv