An absolute pleasure to meet! We are Gren – the green energy company. All new, but positively familiar. At Gren experiences meet future-minded initiatives, this is where we switch off all the excuses and put action on. This is where the future is being energized today in a sustainable and efficient way.
Our ambition is to enable – customers, businesses, cities, and partners alike. Our energy solutions – district heating to renewable and industrial energy – deliver comfort to societies. We are currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Finland and we have ambitious growth plans to expand our business in Northern Europe by actively searching for new efficient solutions and growth opportunities beyond our existing businesses. To realize our ambitious targets, we are looking for a
Legal Counsel (senior level)
Your key responsibilities include:
- Corporate legal support for management and Gren business operations in Jelgava, Riga, Daugavpils and Gulbene
- Development and implementation of different legal documents in compliance with local requirements and legislation
- Participating and supporting management in M&A projects and contract negotiations, providing the best legal support
- Monitoring legal and regulatory environment and analyze impact relating to changes
- Proactively identifing and communicating potential legal and other transactional risks, developing solutions with pros and cons for relevant stakeholders
Desired experience and skills:
- Higher education in Law and 3+ years of experience at in-house legal counsel, legal generalist or legal manager positions. Relevant work experience in the energy or utilities industry will be considered an advantage
- A competency in corporate law and experience in contract negotiations
- An experience with M&A processes and international projects would be desirable
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, make necessary decisons, be proactive on finding solutions and to speak up issues
- Eager to learn and work as a team player, ability to navigate processes in a fast changing environment
- Analytical, solutions and cooperation oriented
- Fluent in English and Latvian languages
- Competitive remuneration from 2500 to 4000 EUR Gross (depends on candidates experience and competencies) + annual bonus
- Health and accident insurance
- Hybrid work possibility (Gren office is located in Jelgava)
- Exciting journey with highly engaged colleagues and possibility to participate in international projects
Don’t miss the journey of energizing the future today! Please send us your CV and application in English with the reference Legal counsel by 1st of December 2022. We appreciate every application but will contact those candidates who make it to the next round.
y submitting your application for this vacancy, you agree that your personal data is transferred to a potential employer, as well as stored in the database of SIA “Fontes Executive Search”. The purpose of data storage is the use and processing of data for recruitment purposes in various recruitment projects. You may withdraw your consent to the data processing by contacting Fontes in writing.