is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. Fontes client AstraZeneca is looking for a
Latvia Therapeutical Area Manager
Cardiovascular, Renal & Metabolic Diseases (CVRM)
What you’ll do:
In this role you will ensure the development and implementation of CVRM brand strategy within assigned Business Unit through cross functional team work in Latvia. You will create plans for the districts in collaboration with the team and you will also contribute to Local Implementation Teams with tactical/operational plans across regions as appropriate as well as lead and develop the sales team across the region.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Taking part in the yearly brand/business planning process for Baltic;
- Driving and executing local implementation of the BOP activities through the LIT (Local Implementation Team);
- Ensuring and managing local sign-offs of all marketing materials ;
- Driving specific Baltic initiatives according to individuals’ interest and skills;
- Generating market insight together with LIT team;
- Delivering local brand & campaign trainings;
- Managing relationships with local KEEs and patient organizations in collaboration with Medical and HCA in Latvia;
- Analyse the development and trends in the country including competitive analysis;
- Remain updated on the development of the healthcare environment trends.
Essential for the role:
- Demonstrated Pharma marketing, medical, market access and/or sales experience;
- Leadership experience;
- Good knowledge of market ethical rules;
- Experience in multicultural business environment and/or market access work would be competitive advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in Latvian and English;
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent, e.g. in Marketing.
Offer for you:
- A competitive salary from 3500 EUR Gross per month;
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development;
- An exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
Please send us your CV and application in English with the reference Latvia Therapeutical Area Manager by 8 February 2022. Please use the Fontes CV form available on the Fontes website www.fontes.lv/kandidatiem/
Based on the Cabinet of Ministers Order No.720 of 9 October 2021, we inform that employees and officials of state and local government institutions starting from 15 November 2021 can perform their duties only if they have Covid- 19 vaccination certificate or Covid-19 certificate of recovery.