Edge Autonomy is a highly ambitious, international, and fast-growing leader in unmanned and autonomous technology and was established with the goal of developing the most advanced platforms and sensors in the unmanned market. The company’s unmanned technologies are used in nearly 60 countries by government, commercial and academic customers. They are looking for
Chief Human Resources Officer
- Create HR strategy and develop HR policies together with the management team according to business targets;
- Establish performance management and create an internally fair compensation system;
- Organize and manage recruitment process;
- Develop and implement an evaluation and training system;
- Build succession and talent plan, including an overview of current talent gaps as well as future requirements and solution;
- Support leaders and employees in all people-related matters;
- HR budgeting and execution;
- Take part in internal communication management;
- Create an attractive employer brand in Latvia, planning and representing the company in local employer branding activities internally and externally;
- Ensure effective local personnel administration processes and compliance with Group and local legislation.
- University degree in HR or related field;
- Ability to collaborate with business leaders thus giving input for business results;
- Solid experience (5+ years) and skills in HR management;
- Excellent English and Latvian, both written and spoken;
- Thorough knowledge of HR procedures, policies and practices;
- Service minded, excellent advisory and communication skills.
- Salary from 4000 – 5000 EUR gross;
- Bonus based on results;
- Health insurance.
Please send us your CV and application in English with the reference HR Chief Officer 29th June 2022. Please use the Fontes CV form in English available on the Fontes website www.fontes.lv/kandidatiem/ Candidates selected for the next round of recruitment will be contacted by our team.
By submitting your application for this vacancy, you agree that your personal data is transferred to a potential employer, as well as stored in the database of SIA “Fontes Executive Search”. The purpose of data storage is the use and processing of data for recruitment purposes in various recruitment projects. You may withdraw your consent to the data processing by contacting Fontes in writing.