Fontes is the Human Resources consulting company in the Baltics
Fontes has been conducting remuneration surveys in Baltics for more than 20 years, supporting organizations in setting up compensation systems
We are looking for a new colleague for our team:
Customer Account Manager
What you’ll do:
In this role you will invite clients to participate in compensation surveys; inform about survey timetable, participation options and sell survey results to customers. You will provide smooth support to customers during the survey process.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer database (updating customer database, adding new entries, ensuring that all customer contacts are updated etc.) and being the first point of contact for customers;
- Preparing sales materials, updating deadlines and prices;
- Inviting customers to participate in the compensation surveys, introducing surveys and other solutions to potential customers;
- Preparing contracts and negotiating the terms;
- Sending notifications when customers are late with their data submissions;
- Selling the compensation survey reports;
- Administrating remuneration seminars and other related events.
- 2 years’ experience in consulting and customer service;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to deliver results;
- Ability to identify clients need, and willingness to meet up with such needs;
- Be focused on achieving personal work goals and objectives;
- Bachelors’ Degree in business administration, sales, human resources or equivalent;
- Fluent in Latvian and English.
Offer for you:
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross;
- Health Insurance;
- Possibility to work remotely.
Please send us your CV in English to Inese.Kamarute@fontes.lv with the reference Customer Account Manager by 9th of April 2022. Please use the Fontes CV form available on the Fontes website www.fontes.lv/kandidatiem/
By submitting your application for this vacancy, you agree that your personal data is transferred to a potential employer, as well as stored in the database of SIA “Fontes Executive Search”. The purpose of data storage is the use and processing of data for recruitment purposes in various recruitment projects. You may withdraw your consent to the data processing by contacting Fontes in writing