Fontes client is stable and growing company operating in the food industry, driven by core values of efficiency and quality is searching for a
Your focus will be on the following:
- Management of the accounting team, organization, and control of work performance
- Development and improvement of unified accounting policy
- Optimization of accounting processes
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Responsibility for the preparation of statutory accounts
- Handle and meet legal requirements set by Latvian authorities, comprising VAT, statistical reporting, and other corporate requirements
- Coordinating the audit functions with the external auditors
You are welcome to apply if you have:
- Relevant higher education in accounting, finance, or similar disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience in accounting functions
- Experience in full-cycle accounting management and implementation of new solutions
- Experience with month end closing and yearly financial statements
- Ability to work independently, lead the team and implement processes
- Highly motivated with positive attitude and problem-solving approach
- Very good knowledge of MS Office skills
- Fluent Latvian, conversational level English and Russian languages.
Company offers You:
- Competitive salary starting from 3000 EUR gross per month and all other resources/tools to be successful in your role
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Health insurance
- An ambitious and challenging role in a solid industry
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Dynamic, growth-oriented, and positive work environment
Please send us your CV and application marking it “Chief accountant” before June 30th 2022. Please use the Fontes CV form in English available on the Fontes website www.fontes.lv/kandidatiem. The candidates selected for the next stage of recruitment will be contacted by our team.
By submitting your application for this vacancy, you agree that your personal data is transferred to a potential employer, as well as stored in the database of SIA Fontes Executive Search. The purpose of data storage is the use and processing of data for recruitment purposes in various recruitment projects. You may withdraw your consent to the data processing by contacting Fontes in writing.