Our client is a Latvian daughter company of German origin European market leader in paining tools. Latvian branch is expert in Baltics, Finland, Ukraine, Russia, the countries of the Caucasus, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan is looking for
Chief Accountant/Finance controller
– Leading accounting department and financial reporting according to Latvian Law;
– Preparing monthly, quarterly, and yearly accounting and financial group reports for the management;
– Monthly tax return preparation and submission process organization and review (VAT, PIT, Social Tax,
– Performing daily accounting tasks and bank payment operations;
– Control and full responsibility of all OPEX cost lines and cash flow;
– Close collaboration with the mother company, ensuring compliance with group standards;
– Collaboration with a tax advisor and auditor;
– Participate in the budget, cash flow, and strategy planning;
– Consult management in finance topics and financial impact of management decisions;
– Participating in ERP system implementation and process continuous improvement.
– University degree in accounting, finance, or business administration;
– An excellent experience of at least 5 years in a similar position;
– Analytical thinking;
– Good communication and organizational skills;
– Ability to deliver results within deadlines;
– Excellent MS Excel knowledge;
– Work experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) (preferred);
– Fluent English and Latvian languages, good Russian language level.
– Competitive salary (from 3000.00 EUR gross based on your experience level);
– Yearly bonus based on results;
– Health insurance;
– External and internal training;
– Paid holiday on birthday and premiums for various life events;
– Dynamic, international work environment and close collaboration with company’s HQ.
Please send us your CV marking it as “Chief accountant” before
October 18, 2021. Candidates selected for the next round of recruitment will be contacted by our team.